See our job offers so we can shape the Web together!
CKSource is a successful company with thousands of customers around the world, including top names like IBM and Oracle. Our company is growing fast, with impressive sales results. This strong growth is expanding our range of opportunities and our team. Take advantage of this opportunity and join us!
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Employment type: Full time
- being aware and able to solve asynchronous issues.
He or she must also have:
- in-depth knowledge of core Web standards, like HTML, DOM, and CSS — including their intrinsic implementation differences among browsers;
- ability to understand and fix complicated DOM manipulation problems;
- functional English speaking and writing skills - the language used in the company.
Nice to have:
- experience with CKEditor or FCKeditor, having possibly collaborated with the project;
- experience with rich text editors;
- experience with HTML5 and CSS3 development;
- experience with Test Cases (like YUI Test);
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science;
- passion for Open Source.
In return we offer:
- employment statement;
- full-time job in downtown Warsaw;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary with benefits (private medical care, gym, etc.);
- working with smart and motivated professionals;
- becoming a part of a great team that delivers world-renowned software.
Get in touch with us! Tell us about the projects you have worked on and your role in them; point to your experience and anything you think might make you a perfect candidate. We are sure you will enjoy working at CKSource!
Contact us with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we only accept CV's in English. Your application must include the following note:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”