Life at CKSource
- Good written and verbal command of English (B2 level or higher) which allows efficient communication in tickets as well as on sporadic calls (after the initial 3 months).
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS syntax and tags that would allow you to create a simple website.
- Fluency in using browser developer tools.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skill set as well as the ability to learn about the product from relevant documentation.
- Basic knowledge of web-related tools and technology, e.g. npm.
- Observation, inquisitiveness, problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a similar role or as a developer.
- If you have already developed some applications, we would love to have a look.
- Solving issues reported by our customers using your knowledge and experience. Our users are usually developers who are integrating our components with their applications, not the actual end-users.
- Understanding users’ issues and directing them to the proper section of the product documentation.
- Isolating simple mistakes on the user’s end, for example a typo in a configuration option or a syntax error.
- Recommending optimal setup and best practices.
- Creating simple plugins based on the API documentation to support developers writing their own plugins.
- Investigating cases where everything seems to be done correctly but the software does not work as intended to find the cause, i.e. whether it is the software, the environment or the user issue.
In return we offer
By clicking the "Apply now" button you hereby authorize CKSource sp. z.o.o. sp.k. to process your personal data included in the job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).Apply now
- A great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too :)
- Respect for what you are doing. We will help you get up to speed with our software and will continue to support you so that you could do your job in the best possible way.
- Flexible working hours (starting between 8am and 10am) with possible AFK time for doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Contract of Employment (4.500 - 8.000 PLN gross, depending on your experience and skill set) or B2B (5.500 - 9.600 PLN net, 26 days of vacation included). Your salary will grow with the increase in your experience, engagement, and skills.
- Private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover).
- Multisport card.