Life at CKSource
International B2B sales
CKSource has been a successful software company for more than 12 years. There’s a good chance you’ve either unknowingly used one of our products or visited a site that created content using our rich text editing component - CKEditor.
Our current customers include such companies as: IBM, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, AT&T, NBCUniversal, Accenture and hundreds more worldwide recognized brands.
We are looking for a new member to our Sales team who will be responsible for developing the maximum profitable sales of the company’s services and products from assigned customers. That person is expected to represent CKSource professionally, be knowledgeable of CKSource solutions and services as well as be well versed in a “consultative” sales approach to complex business issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in selling software and / or IT services to international organizations (IT and business users).
- Understanding of content management and collaboration software solutions.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience in managing an extended on-premises / on-cloud sales cycle (6+ months).
- Experience in analyzing trends and information and developing appropriate go-to-market strategies.
- Experience in objection handling, negotiating with end users and procurement departments.
- Experience in sales tickets management.
- Successful track record of consistently achieving sales goals.
- Ability to convey company value proposition in the context of a client’s business strategy.
Nice to have
- An overall understanding of Open Source software concept and philosophy.
- Experience in working in a cloud software firms.
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills on the C-level.
- Good knowledge about WYSIWYG editors marketplace.
- Create, manage and maintain relationships with our biggest clients up to the highest level (C-Suite).
- Identify the customer needs and priority (lead / opportunity discovery).
- Initiate and develop the opportunity at the end user solution.
- Cooperate in the process of identifying potential clients with other sales team members.
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management to deal execution.
- Develop long and short-term sales plans and pipeline generation to achieve annual objectives for business revenues.
- Report all assigned sales related activities in CRM.
- Achieve the highest degree of expertise on all CKSource products and solutions.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in marketing plans.
- Promote CKSource through positive, ongoing relationships and activities.
In return we offer
By clicking the "Apply now" button you hereby authorize CKSource sp. z.o.o. sp.k. to process your personal data included in the job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).Apply now
- Peer-to-peer workplace through the holacracy practice.
- An unprecedented work atmosphere.
- The ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies.
- Personal Development Fund programme.
- A great level of independence in your new role.
- A regular employment contract or a B2B contract (annual 26-day leave included).
- Private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover).
- Multisport card.
- Great location near the Arkadia shopping centre with its free car parking.