Developer Advocate / Technical Content Specialist
We are the company that stands behind the spectacular success of CKEditor, used by millions of people around the world. We have been setting standards in creating technologies for content editing for over 17 years.
We are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands.
We're currently looking for a person to join our Marketing Team in the role of Developer Advocate / Technical Content Specialist. As a member of the Marketing Department, you will develop the strategy and content for our front-end developer audience using insights into how developers search for and read articles. All of the above are in order to develop compelling and rich content for relevant targets globally.
- develop and execute a content strategy that will satisfy (and delight) the information needs of our developer audience;
- produce articles containing technical how-to, product updates, or other similar technical content;
- create and maintain a content calendar of projects that include email newsletters, collateral, social media, video script, product catalog, and training materials;
- collaborate with broader marketing and product teams to ensure an aligned plan for launches across channels and a promotional calendar;
- develop a deep understanding of our targets such as front-end developers and business decision-makers to identify insights through research to add to the content;
- attend appropriate product and customer success meetings to understand the release schedule in order to craft stories;
- develop awareness of front-end developer trends for marketing.
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- B.S. in Computer Science and a strong interest in writing, or a degree in Communications with a strong interest in software development;
- outstanding fact-based and creative writing, content strategy, and editing experience;
- demonstrated ability to produce high volumes of blog posts and articles;
- demonstrated ability to develop audience, platforms, and organizations to support a large community of developers.
Nice to have:
- experience in open-source communities.
In return we offer:
- an unprecedented work atmosphere;
- flexible working hours - you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out during the day - no problem;
- B2B agreement or equivalent with a contract of employment (annual 26-day leave included);
- fully remote position or work from the Warsaw office (up to you);
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6 000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- the ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies;
- all necessary training (internal CKSource processes, technologies, tools, etc);
- a great level of independence in your new role;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories;
- English lessons with a native speaker and an online language platform with the possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card.
Our recruitment process:
- Zoom meeting with our HR team to get to know each other better;
- interview with our marketing leadership;
- group meeting with some key stakeholders;
- take-home task.
Currently, we don't have any new job openings from this category but still you can contact with us.
Contribution to Open Source
Full remote work
A quarterly and annual financial bonus
Additional days off and financial resources for personal development
Unique, collaborative work environment
Quarterly sport challenges
How we work
A candidate-friendly recruitment process is here at CKSource. Come join us!
Best practices of remote work are in use at CKSource. Come join us!
Collaboration in the digital employee experience
Feedback culture matters at CKSource. Come join us!
How to save companies from the meeting madness
How collaboration lets companies innovate more and do it better